There are no items in your shopping cart.
REGULATIONS FOR ACCESS AND PARKING - WITH UNATTENDED PARKING - IN REGULATED AREAS OF MILAN LINATE/MALPENSA AIRPORT
General conditions of contract pursuant to Art. 1341 of the Italian Civil Code for offer to the public pursuant to Art. 1336 of the Italian Civil Code of an unattended parking service
The General Conditions of Contract contained in these Regulations regulate the relationship of a private nature between the person who accesses the regulated parking areas at Milan Linate/Malpensa Airport and uses the unattended vehicle parking service in the specific areas indicated (the "User") and Società per Azioni Esercizi Aeroportuali S.p.a - S.E.A., with registered office in Segrate, c/o Milan Linate Airport, as Airport Manager by virtue of the current concession agreement signed with the Civil Aviation Authority (“SEA”). The sole operational management of the regulated parking areas is entrusted by SEA to the company APCOA Parking Italia S.p.A. (“APCOA” and/or “Operational Manager”).
These Regulations govern the rules of access and parking of vehicles in the various regulated parking areas at Milan Linate/Malpensa Airport and the conditions of use of said areas open to public users at Linate/Malpensa Airport ("regulated areas"). Parking a vehicle in regulated areas made available by SEA does not confer any custody and/or storage obligation on the latter. It should therefore be noted that the storage, as well as the custody of the vehicle and any other objects contained inside the vehicle, are NOT covered by these Regulations or by the parking contract. The provisions herein concern only access of the vehicle and temporary use and occupation of the road and parking areas made available in the regulated areas at Linate/Malpensa Airport. Anyone wishing to leave their car under a "garaging" system with custody shall communicate this directly to the Manager's personnel before leaving the vehicle, physically handing over the keys of the parked vehicle to the personnel appointed by the Manager who may move the vehicle to another specific parking area. The car park user shall also communicate his personal details, those of the person who will collect the vehicle, as well as the details of the vehicle itself (model, color, registration number, name of owner); in this case, the additional service charge is equal to 30.00 euros per day, in addition to the price displayed.
3. ACCESS TO REGULATED AREAS OF THE CAR PARK, TELEPASS AND FREE ALLOWANCE
Users access with their vehicle by collecting the ticket issued automatically by the machine at the entrance barrier of the car park or by detection by an electronic device (e.g. number plate recognition, telepass, smartphone). Parking is subject to payment of a variable fee calculated based on the total time of stay and/or parking in the regulated area, in addition to the free allowance as indicated in this article; payment of the fee due shall be made before the vehicle leaves said parking area, except as provided below for Telepass. It is also pointed that, after payment has been made, the time for exiting with the vehicle from the car park is limited.
TELEPASS : If the vehicle is equipped with a Telepass device, this is automatically recognised by the automatic access detection systems. In this case, please refer to all the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Telepass for car park payment, available on the Telepass website. In this regard, the User is required to carefully read the Telepass terms and conditions of use for payment of parking services, acknowledging the Manager to be an extraneous party to the contractual relationship already established between the User holder of a Telepass subscription and Telepass S.p.A. for payment services provided by the latter to said User.
FREE ALLOWANCE: It is pointed out that for every type of regulated parking area, there is always a free allowance equal to a maximum limit expressed in minutes granted to vehicles accessing for entry, fast loading/unloading and exit only. The number of minutes granted as a free allowance is shown in the price list of each car park, as specified below. In the case of multiple entries by the same vehicle during the same day, such free allowance is granted only up to a maximum threshold of 3 (three) entries/day by the same vehicle; therefore, starting from the fourth entry of the same vehicle, no free allowance is recognised and the toll starts automatically, with payment a variable fee calculated based on the time of stay and/or parking of the vehicle in the regulated area, as is also indicated in the price lists displayed at the entrance of the car parks, at the automatic cash machines, at the Car Park Cash Desk and at the following internet links: http://www.milanolinate-airport.com/en/directions-and-parking/parking-linate/rates-and-promotions http://www.milanomalpensa-airport.com/en/directions-and-parking/parking-malpensa/rates-and-promotions.
4. CONDITIONS OF USE OF PARKING AREAS
As a result of collecting the parking ticket and parking of the vehicle in the area, also detected by other electronic or telematic devices (e.g. cameras, Telepass, etc.), the User concludes and finalises a tacit parking contract concluded the sole provision of the unattended parking area, for which the General Conditions Contract pursuant to these Regulations apply, prepared as an offer to the public pursuant to Art. 1336 of the Italian Civil Code by SEA as supplier of the parking area.
In the event of failure to accept these General Conditions, the user is allowed to leave the car park with the vehicle without payment of the consideration, provided that this is done without delay and in any case within the period of the free allowance mentioned above.
The rules of the new Highway Code in force, which regulate vehicle traffic, shall always be complied with in the car park.
The User is always required to scrupulously observe the signs displayed in the car park and on the roads, as well as all legislative and regulatory provisions in force.
The User is required to park the vehicle in the appropriate spaces demarcated by the lines in accordance with the horizontal and vertical signs of the car park and shall comply with the instructions or requests of SEA personnel ore representatives, so as to allow prompt execution of all parking or traffic operations. Each parking place in each of the car parking areas – marked by the specific lines prescribed by the horizontal signs - shall be used solely for parking one motor vehicle only. It is pointed out that in parking the vehicle, the demarcation on the floor shall be strictly observed. Should the vehicle enter in violation of the established rules or should it be parked improperly or merely outside the specific parking places or occupying two parking spaces, SEA may charge a fine equal to twice the amount due for the parking. SEA also has the right to remove vehicles with a breakdown truck that can concretely cause damage to persons or property; the cost of the breakdown truck and of subsequent storage of the vehicle shall be borne by the User. SEA also has the right, if requested by the competent authorities, to remove vehicles for airport security reasons and/or to allow work to be carried out in the regulated areas, moving vehicles to areas other than those originally selected by the User.
The User shall always park the vehicle with the hand brake on, with the doors and bonnet/boot blocked (locked) and then exit the car park immediately. The parking area and related equipment shall be used properly and with care by all users; any damage caused by the User due to improper use shall be repaired at the expense of the latter. The User shall follow the instructions provided by the competent personnel and in particular by the personnel of APCOA to which operational management is assigned, in order to rapidly terminate any parking operations; in any case, any instructions or requests of the abovementioned personnel shall be complied with.
Any violation of legal provisions or regulations in force may have as a direct consequence, in the case of a subscription, immediate suspension of such subscription; in the event, on the other hand, of short-stay parking, any violations may result in exclusion from further use of the car park. It is absolutely forbidden for pedestrians to walk on the vehicle access ramps to the floors; it is compulsory to pay utmost attention when crossing roads and in general in moving around in the regulated areas.
Inside the car park, vehicles shall drive strictly "dead slow".
PROHIBITIONS: In particular, it is absolutely forbidden:
a) to smoke and use fire or naked flames;
b) to access the parking areas without the right and/or valid ticket;
c) to access the parking areas with motor vehicles, except for the areas specifically dedicated to the same;
d) to unload and store objects of any kind, particularly if flammable;
e) to carry out refuelling, repairs, oil changes, vehicle washing, charging of batteries, accumulators etc. and in general any maintenance work on the vehicle;
f) to stop at length with the engine running, to warm it up and sound the horn for no reason;
g) to park vehicles with leaks from tanks or suffering from other defects likely to cause damage to the car park;
h) to park vehicles without a valid number plate or authorised replacement number plate without the specific consent of SEA;
i) to park the vehicle in transit areas and/or in front of emergency exits;
j) to enter/exit the car park with vehicles that exceed the maximum height indicated at the entrances;
k) to enter or exit the area together with the vehicle in front.
Access and parking in parking areas is forbidden for campers and vans in general, and in any case for all vehicles exceeding the dimensions of the stalls or for vehicles exceeding even only one of the following maximum permissible dimensions: 5.00 m x 2.50 m; height: 2.10 m.
Users wishing to park vehicles for more than 60 days shall notify SEA and APCOA; after such period without such prior information, vehicles shall be considered abandoned and SEA may - subject to prior notice to the owner of the vehicle - proceed with removal and enforcement in accordance with current legislation. Moreover, the car park is exclusively dedicated to Users who use the stalls for non-professional purposes. Therefore, it is strictly forbidden for companies or other entities to use the stalls or any space in the car park for the purpose of carrying out any professional activity (e.g. companies or professionals working in the field of passenger transport, also free of charge, hotel shuttles, car park shuttles, car rental shuttles, taxis, chauffeur driven cars, public transport), without the prior written permission of SEA.
Any action put in place by the User to evade and/or reduce payment of the parking fee or otherwise in violation of legislation and/or airport or parking regulations shall entitle the Manager to take legal action with the competent Judicial Authority.
Access to all regulated parking areas is allowed for public users solely to carry out the following operations: entry, loading/unloading, parking, short or long stops, payment, vehicle collection and exit. For reasons related to the maintenance of high levels of airport security, the entry and stay in said areas is NOT allowed in the absence of the above mentioned reasons, since there are otherwise not the necessary grounds to justify a valid need. The competent SEA and APCOA personnel may verify the existence of such requirements, asking users for evidence. Pedestrians are also required to follow the specifically designated itineraries, always paying utmost attention when moving around and/or crossing roads.
5. LIABILITY AND FINES
The regulated parking areas and related equipment shall be used with care and attention; any damage caused due to the fault of the User due to improper use of the car park shall result in the charging of all the related costs. Any claims for damages attributable to SEA and/or APCOA or to their personnel shall be proven and, where possible, reported to the personnel before leaving the car park with the vehicle.
In case of loss of the entrance ticket to the parking area (where envisaged in access with barrier) a minimum flat fee of € 250.00 shall be due. This in any case without prejudice to operating personnel having the right to ascertain a possible parking period resulting in the payment of a higher amount. By virtue of such ascertainment, an additional amount may therefore be applied to the amount due.
Also with regard to loss of the subscription card to the car park, the same consequences as loss of the ticket apply, i.e. exclusive responsibility of the customer.
Since the scope of the Contract consists solely of the offer of the parking service, with temporary use of the parking stalls by the User, it is reiterated that this does NOT presuppose any onus of custody, surveillance and/or storage of the vehicle and/or objects contained therein. Moreover, due to the number of vehicles parked and the vehicle entry/exit system (and speed), it is in any case not possible for the personnel in charge to promptly act on the conduct of third parties. Therefore, NO liability is accepted for any damage caused by third parties for theft, burglaries and/or break-ins. Finally, it is pointed out that the car park made available to Users does NOT constitute a garaging service pursuant to Presidential Decree 480/2001 and this type of service, on the other hand, constitutes the offer of an UNATTENDED CAR PARK.
Fines and/or other charges applied to the User may be paid either at the manned cash desk or to the post office or bank accounts provided, indicating the fine number, the car registration number and all the required personal data of the User. Moreover, the payment of fines after 15 days shall incur a further charge of 15.00 euros due for the costs associated with managing the case with such delay.
6. OPENING HOURS
All regulated access and parking areas at Milan Linate/Malpensa airport are open to the public on a continuous basis, 24 hours a day, except for any different provisions displayed at the entrance of the parking areas themselves.
7. PRICES AND PAYMENT PROCEDURES
Prices are displayed to the public before entry and at the entrance to the parking areas, as well as at the Car Park Cash Desk. Payment of the price due for the stay and parking – if not already made by the TELEPASS system (mentioned above), subscription cards or any other telematic payment system of the price - shall be paid at the manned Car Park Cash Desk or at the automatic cash machines available before collecting the vehicle. It should also be noted that after paying the balance of the price envisaged, the time available to exit the car park with the vehicle is limited. Other payment methods are accessible to online users, by registering on the website provided by SEA at: http://www.viamilanoparking.eu/it/
Without prejudice to the right of defense and remedies, also of a jurisdiction nature, provided by Italian law for the User's protection, the same may, for any clarification, information and/or complaint, contact SEA, via its Operational Manager APCOA at the following contact addresses: APCOA Parking Italia S.p.A. – Via Zanellini n. 15 – 46100 Mantova – tel. 0376 345000 – fax 0376 345001 – e-mail: email@example.com Any duly justified and documented compensation claims shall be immediately reported to the personnel in charge before exiting with the vehicle from the parking area.
Inside the car park there is a video surveillance system that is used solely for the purpose of safety and protection of people and of the property of the management system, as well as to verify precise compliance with the provisions of these Regulations, in compliance with current legislation on privacy and personal data protection.
There is also a number plate recognition system that records the vehicle number plate when the ticket is collected in order to allow, at the end of the parking, and once payment of the same has been made, exit from the car park without the need to show the ticket again, thus facilitating the outflow of vehicles.
In fulfilling its contractual obligations, and in compliance with Legislative Decree 196/2003, “Personal Data Protection Code” (hereinafter the “Code”), as amended, as “Data Controller”, SEA collects and processes the personal data of Users provided by the latter, for the purpose of providing the Parking service.
It is also pointed out that the Data Controller is Società per Azioni Esercizi Aeroportuali S.E.A. ("SEA"), with registered office in Segrate (MI), Milan Linate Airport, Tax Code, VAT No. and Milan Register of Companies registration no. 00826040156. For the purposes of execution of the parking service, the data will also be processed by the Data Processor: APCOA Parking Italia S.p.A. – Via Zanellini n. 15 – 46100 Mantova – tel. 0376 345000 – fax 0376 345001 – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
BERGAMO ORIO AL SERIO PARKING REGULATION
Inside the car park there is a video surveillance system that is used solely for the purpose of safety and protection of people and of the property of the management system, as well as to verify precise compliance with the provisions of these Regulations. At www.apcoa.it/privacy.html further information is available, including the details of the (internal and external) Data Processors, for the safety and protection of people as well as application of the sanctions provided for by the regulations.
PARKING REGULATIONS GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT PURSUANT TO ART. 1341 OF THE ITALIAN CIVIL CODE FOR OFFER TO THE PUBLIC PURSUANT TO ART. 1336 OF THE ITALIAN CIVIL CODE OF A PARKING SERVICE
1. Each parking space must be used exclusively for parking one motor vehicle only; as a result of taking the ticket of the car park for hourly use, a contract for provision of the parking service in the APCOA structure is established. In parking the vehicle, the demarcation on the floor shall be observed. In the event that the vehicle is parked improperly in a position such as to hinder traffic inside the car park, or simply outside the parking stalls or occupying two parking spaces, a fine equal to twice the parking fee with a minimum of €10.00 shall be applied. Storage and custody of the vehicle and the objects contained therein are NOT covered by this contract; therefore no liability for damages caused by third parties shall be accepted. For damage caused by APCOA or by personnel in charge, liability shall be accepted only if the damage and any claim for damages are reported before leaving the car park and the ticket or receipt are shown.
2. For short stays: in the case of failure to accept the conditions described in these "Regulations", it is allowed to leave the car park without payment of the fee, provided this is done without delay. In case of loss of the ticket, an amount of € 250.00 shall be charged. This in any case without prejudice to APCOA personnel having the right to ascertain a possible parking period resulting in the payment of a higher amount. By virtue of such ascertainment, an additional amount may therefore be applied to reach the amount due.
3. In the car park, the regulations concerning vehicle traffic shall be observed. The customer is required to strictly observe the signs affixed in the car park, as well as all legal and regulatory provisions. Inside the car park, vehicles shall drive strictly "dead slow". In particular, it is absolutely forbidden:
a) to smoke and use fire or naked flames.
b) to unload and deposit objects of any kind and particularly if flammable.
c) to carry out refuelling, repairs, oil changes, vehicle washing, charging of batteries, accumulators etc. and in general any maintenance work on the vehicle.
d) to stop at length with the engine running, to warm it up and sound the horn.
e) to park vehicles with leaks from tanks or suffering from other defects likely to cause damage to the car park.
f) to park vehicles without a valid license plate or authorised replacement license plate without the specific consent of APCOA
g) to access and park vehicles with gas propulsion (LPG) at levels below -1.
h) to park the vehicle in transit areas and in front of emergency exits.
i) to enter/exit the car park with vehicles that exceed the maximum height indicated at the entrances.
4. The car park is open 24 hours a day.
5. Prices are displayed to the public at the entrance and at the Cash Desk.
6. Payment must be made at the manned cash desk or at the cash machine before collecting the vehicle; the time available between payment and exit from the car park with the vehicle is limited, so please take note. Payment of the fine referred to in Art. 1 shall be made exclusively at the manned cash desk.
7. The customer shall park the vehicle with the hand brake on, with the doors and bonnet/boot blocked (locked) and then exit the car park immediately.
8. The parking area and related equipment shall be used properly and with care; any damage caused by the customer due to improper use shall be repaired at the expense of the latter.
9. The customer shall follow the instructions of APCOA personnel or its representatives in order to rapidly terminate parking operations; in any case, any instructions or requests of the abovementioned personnel shall be complied with.
10. The consequences of losing the parking ticket or subscription card to the car park shall be the sole responsibility of the customer.
11. Violations of laws or Authority regulations, as well as car park regulations, or of the instructions of APCOA personnel shall result, in the case of a subscription, in immediate termination of the subscription itself or, in the case of short stay customers, in exclusion from future use of the car park.
12. Any complaints and/or claims for damages shall, under penalty of forfeiture of any possible claim, be reported to APCOA personnel before exiting the car park with the vehicle; in addition, a report shall be promptly submitted to the competent police authorities.
13. Disclaimer: due to both the scope of this contract, which consists solely of the parking service and not also storage and custody of the vehicle, as well as, in any case, to the number of vehicles parked and the system (and speed) of entry and exit of vehicles themselves which would not allow personnel to intervene with regard to the conduct of third parties, there is no obligation of vehicle surveillance and custody and, therefore, no liability is accepted for any damage caused by third parties due to theft, burglary or break-ins; for damages that are demonstrably caused by APCOA or by its personnel, liability is accepted only if the damage has been reported with exhibition of the ticket or card before exiting the car park.
14. As a corollary to the preceding point, it is specified and pointed out that the legal system for which the parking service is offered to the public by Apcoa Parking Italia S.p.A. - which merely provides customers with the aforementioned parking service - is NOT that of garaging pursuant to Presidential Decree 480 of 19 December 2001, since there is NO registration of the make, model, colour, number plate and time of entry and exit of the vehicles, but merely the provision of an UNATTENDED PARKING service.
15. Anyone wishing to place their car under a "garaging" system with custody is required to communicate this directly to the Apcoa personnel, in which case they are also required to communicate their own details as well as those of the person who will collect the vehicle. in addition to the details of the car (model, colour, number plate, name of owner).
16. It is absolutely forbidden for pedestrians to walk on the vehicle access ramps to the floors.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF EXECUTION OF THE CAR VALET SERVICE
These General Conditions of Contract govern the "Car Valet" service exercised by Sea Società per Azioni Servizi Aeroportuali – SEA (hereinafter “SEA”), at Milan Linate airport.
The Car Valet service offered by SEA consists of (i) taking consignment of the customer's car by the personnel in charge, and (ii) at the end of the parking period, subsequent delivery to the customer of the keys of said car parked inside the aforementioned airport, in specific spaces identified as Car Valet spaces. Said Car Valet service is carried out within the limits and at the conditions of these Regulations and can only be purchased on-line, on the SEA website, available at the following link viamilanoeshop.eu.
The Car Valet service prices on the website referred to in Article 2 above are expressed in euros, including VAT and refer to the dates corresponding to the period of use indicated by the customer when purchasing the service. It is understood that, should the customer use the car park for a longer period than that purchased with the Car Valet service, said customer, upon the delivery of the car, shall pay SEA the price difference - to be calculated based on the service prices published on the website for the additional parking period - directly at the car park cash desk in Milan Linate airport, open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Customers purchase the Car Valet service following the instructions and in accordance with the "General Conditions of Sale" available on the aforementioned website at the following link viamilanoeshop.eu. It being understood in this regard that, at the end of the purchase which is finalised by paying the price for the requested Car Valet service - the customer shall receive a confirmation email containing the summary of the main data of the service purchased.
Taking consignment of the car of the customer having purchased the Car Valet service shall take place at the car park situated in the area in front of the airport entrance, called Car Valet reception area and identified by specific signage. At the time of consignment of the car by the customer to the personnel in charge, the actual conditions of the vehicle shall be ascertained. At the same time, the customer shall compile - in duplicate copy - a specific acceptance form containing, by way of example but not limited to, the customer's details, the data and conditions relating to the state of the car and the details of the a person who will collect it if other than the person consigning the car. It is reiterated that the car shall be parked exclusively by the personnel in charge and return of the same shall take place at the Top Car area of the P1 car par of Linate Airport. Without prejudice to that established pursuant to Article 3 above, in the event of an extension of the parking, it is pointed out that, to collect his car, the customer - or, in the case of a person other than the customer - the person authorised by the latter and for this purpose indicated in the acceptance form - shall go to the terminal car park cash desk where he shall be given the keys. Before exiting with his vehicle from the car park, the customer, accompanied by the personnel in charge, shall (i) check the state of the car and (ii) sign the related return report confirming the state of the vehicle. Any liability of SEA for complaints raised by the customer in the days following the return of the vehicle is therefore excluded.
Limitations of liability. The Top Car area of the P1 car park of Linate Airport is a covered, unattended car park easily accessible from the cash desk area of Milan Linate airport. The customer therefore acknowledges that taking charge of the vehicle by SEA does not entail any obligation of supervision and custody of the vehicle and of any goods and objects contained therein. Consequently, before leaving his vehicle in the car park, the customer undertakes to take out all personal objects or effects in order to avoid possible theft for which it is reiterated that SEA shall not be held liable for any reason. Moreover, it is absolutely forbidden to leave inside the vehicle: weapons, explosives, medicines, poisons, animals of any kind and type and anything else that may cause harm to persons or property for which the offender shall be fully liable. It is also reiterated that SEA shall not be liable for damage caused to vehicles by third parties, as well as due to acts of terrorism, natural disasters, atmospheric events or any further facts that may fall under cases of force majeure and/or fortuitous events. Furthermore, SEA shall not be liable even in the case of theft and/or fire of parked cars.
Any damage reports shall be submitted by the customer to the personnel in charge only and exclusively before exiting with the vehicle from the car park and shall be certified in the related return report referred to in Article 5 above. In the car acceptance and collection area, the customer is required to comply with the regulations governing vehicle traffic together with the related signs, as well as with the specific "Regulations of the Top Car area of the P1 Car Park" of Milan Linate Airport, affixed inside said car park. In particular, it is strictly forbidden (i) to park in an area other than that dedicated to consignment and parking indicated at the time of collecting the car keys; (ii) to stop at length with the engine running and to sound the horn; and (iii) to consign, without authorisation, vehicles without a duly issued number plate or an authorised replacement number plate.
At the time of consignment and effective collection of the car, the customer is required to pay attention to all the equipment that may be present inside the car park. Any damage caused by the customer shall result in the related costs being charged to the latter.
The customer shall comply with the instructions and requests of the personnel in charge, or otherwise appointed, so as to allow rapid termination of any vehicle consignment, verification and return operations.
Without prejudice to the right of defense and remedies, also of a jurisdiction nature, provided by the law for the Customer's protection, the same may contact SEA - for any clarification, information or complaint - on the following telephone number: +39 340 381 00 80; or via mail at email@example.com.
It is also possible to send written communications to the following contact details: SEA SpA's registered office - e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIAMILANO LOUNGE AND VIAMILANO FAST TRACK CONDITIONS OF USE
For all matters not expressly governed by this document, the provisions of the General Conditions of Online Sales shall apply, the conditions of which shall prevail in case of conflict with the provisions of these conditions of use.
I. General Regulations Linate Airport and Malpensa Terminal 1 and Malpensa Terminal 2:
1. Passengers wishing to use ViaMilano Fast Track and ViaMilano Lounge shall: - be in possession of a travel ticket and regular boarding pass; - have a ticket for access to the services: bar code issued following an online purchase transaction, single ticket purchased at the appropriate automatic cash machine at the airport, ViaMilano Program or SEA Club card. For use of the ViaMilano Program cards, please consult the specific regulations published on the website: http://www.milanomalpensa-airport.com/en/fidelity-card/viamilano-program-rules
2. Tickets purchased online shall be validated at the Fast Track and at the entrance of the Via Milano Lounge.
3. The ticket for access to the services can only be used once for each selected service.
4. In case of temporary unavailability of the service due to contingencies (e.g. equipment or system failure, etc.) SEA shall do everything in its power to restore normal functions, and, as far as possible, minimize passenger inconvenience.
5. SEA declines all liability with regard to any damage caused by passengers during use of the services.
II. ViaMilano Fast Track:
1. The service allows access to the area that precedes the security filters, using a dedicated entrance, other than the normal route of departing passengers.
2. Fast Track does not guarantee access to a dedicated security filter.
3. Passengers are required to comply with the applicable security regulations at the airport and the policy of the carrier in relation to the carriage of hand luggage.
4. After access, passengers shall go to one of the available security filters.
5. SEA shall in no way be liable in the event of a losing a flight due to a delay in reaching the boarding area. SEA shall also not be in any way liable in the event of passengers being refused access to the boarding area due to failure to comply with security rules and carrier policies concerning hand baggage. Should, also if within the scope of the same trip, the passenger intend to use the dedicated Fast Track access again, the same shall be in possession of a new ticket.
6. SEA shall not be liable for any passenger inconvenience that may derive from a high number of Fast Track service users.
III. ViaMilano Lounge:
1. For access to the VIP lounge, passengers shall show their ticket to the SEA personnel present in the lounge.
2. The entrance ticket may also be purchased in the lounge itself by asking the SEA personnel present.
3. Access to the lounge is allowed two hours before boarding and in any case during the opening hours of each lounge and shall allow the use of the services available therein.
MILANO CARD and BAGGAGE WRAPPING CONDITIONS OF USE
Passengers intending to purchase Milano Card and Baggage Wrapping products shall, before purchasing, consult the conditions of use published at the following links: http://www.milanocard.it/ita/termini-e-condizioni; http://www.truestargroup.com/italiano/condizioni-servizio.php.